Tuesday, July 5, 2011

RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When ever I think about running, I think about how Forrest Gump ran and ran and ran just cause he felt like running.  That is how I feel.  It has always been in my heart to run and now I am finally doing it!  It hasn't been easy, holy smokes, but I am loving it and I love how I feel.  The first time out was so hard and it was 30 seconds at a time.  Now I am up to the 5 minute at a time mark.  Something inside of me just tosses me forward each step.  What I try to do is think about something else other than what I am doing.  I also tell myself not only that I can do it - but that I AM doing it.  I love getting my heart rate up too!!!  At first I was running to prove to others that I could....then I started doing it to prove it to myself.  Some of the music that I listen to is perfect too!  It talks about showing people that you can do it....sometimes I find myself screaming the music as I run.  Luckily I am not even close to running into anyone!!!  Unless you count turtles, cows and skunks.

I started the paint job!!!  It looks amazing.  I can't wait to see the final project.  I have three weeks to get it done before the family reunion being held here.  I love how it changed the entire look of the entry way and livingroom.  I will post photos as soon as I am done.

Little Roo is almost 6 months old!  She laughs, chews her toes, has two teeth and sits up.  Crazy what happens in half a year!!!!!


AWESOME!
-day tripping
-potato salad with dill - OMG my Mom makes the best!
-late night swims
-sleeping IN!!!!!!
-summer holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment