Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I have taken a sick - week =-(

I hate the flu!  First it struck little Meelie and took her out for a few days and then it decided to rear it's head on me and take a turn.  I haven't been able to eat, rest or exercise properly and it has made me sad.  I didn't realize how much I enjoyed taking better care of myself!  I have to work on my own mental health to keep from depression too.

I have been having some anxiety about running on my road lately!  Since I ran into that skunk I have been on high alert.  Now I heard there is a bear in our area.  Sheesh!  I hope that day never comes.  Now I am wondering if I need to run with a bear bell LOL!!!!  I have been thinking about getting on my bike too.  I miss exercising!

So pretty much everything has been on hold, including cleaning =-(  I got some of it done today but now I am resting.  Sorry about the lack of blogging - I will try to make more frequent check ins!

Take care every one!!!!!!

Happy Half Birthday Little Roo!!!!!

5 Awesomes!!!
-Being healthy!
-Getting better - you never knew how awesome it was to feel good until you have felt bad!
-Ginger ale
-Sleeping in
-Understanding husband and children

No comments:

Post a Comment